Mail-in repair services : How it works ?
1. Create an account by clicking on "Register" in top right of every pages.
2. Correctly fill your personal information as well as your address and finish by clicking "Register".
3. Choose the repair service you need.
4. Add your repair service into your cart by clicking on "Add to cart".
5. Click on the cart in top right to see your shopping cart.
6. Check your shopping cart and shipping adress and click on "Next" (we will send back your device at this address, make sure it is right).
7. Select the carrier you want us to use to send back your device :
8. Pay your order by PayPal or credit card, check (add the check with your device) or Bank transfer.
9. You can now prepare your device for shipment. Be careful to well protect your device for shipping, we are not responsible for damage during transportation from your home to our office. The original box, accessories and SIM card are not required. The most important thing is that your device is well protected.
10. Add our information sheet on your device : Download here
1396 St-Catherine West - Office 412
H3G 1P9 Montreal - Quebec - Canada
Once your order is received in our office, an email will be sent to you that your device has been received and it is repairing by our technicians. In 95% of cases, we will reship your device 48 hours after receiving it to your delivery address (see Rule 6).
Before we return your device, we will test all the features (touch, sound, microphone buttons, ....).
All returns are with insurance up to $ 300 for loss or damage of the package. An email with your tracking number will be automatically sent to your registration email.
Our team is at your disposal for any questions, feel free to contact us by email at contact @ micro-techno. ca
Have a good day,
Micro-Techno Canada Team